Tuesday, May 26, 2009

R.I.P. Exodus Tyson



Our prayers and condolences go out to Mike Tyson and his family. It was annouced this morning that Exodus Tyson pasted away. Exodus was 4 years old. She was found hanging from the power cables of a treadmill in the families Phoenix, AZ home yesterday by her 7 year old brother. There are no words to describe the pain that the TYSON family is feeling right now. If I could speak to the TYSONS' I would not know what to say. The obvious is so CLICHE. As a friend I would do all I could without them having to ask me and I would be there at there every beck and call. There is never to much or to little you can do at a time like this. MIKE WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO SUFFER THIS LOSS.
If you like to leave your prayers for EXODUS TYSON and the TYSON family please leave your comments below or go to the following link: http://blog.beliefnet.com/reformedchicksblabbing/2009/05/prayers-for-mike-tysons-daught.html
In the above picture Exodus is between 6months and a year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment