Monday, June 15, 2009

Beyonce's New Video for "EGO"






Introducing Beyonce's "EGO" video. This is a song on the "I AM" half of the "I Am Sasha Fierce" Deluxe Version of the double disc set. I personally like this song.

"It's too BIG, It's too WIDE,It's too STRONG, It won't FIT, It's too MUCH, It's too TOUGH...HE TALKS LIKE THIS CAUSE HE CAN BACK IT UP....HE GOT A BIG EGO"

"I walk like this cause I can back it up, I talk like this cause I can back it up"

ENJOY....and people It's ok to have a BIG EGO as long as U CAN BACK IT!!!!!!

Your Woman Surfing the Net

- THAT DAMN GEMINI

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a problem with those that can back it up, simply with those that can't, and another interpretation of the song will lead you to an entirely different conclusion :)

    ReplyDelete