Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Meet the Pause Police
















If you are anything like me you are a fanatic for all the new social networks that are popping up on the internet. One of my favorite social networks is Twitter.

For those who don't know or understand what Twitter is it's a social network where you update your status using no more than 140 characters! You can follow anybody that is on the Twitter network from your best friend to your favorite entertainer! In following friends and celebs I came across a Tweeter that is called the @pause police....I became imediately interested in the updates of the @pausepolice because most of the posting that I read from them were HILARIOUS!

I was able to contact the Pause Police to find out who they are and what they are about! I would like to Thank Officer No Homo for taking the time to answer my questions and hope this will familarize you with the them and help you understand the PAUSE MOVEMENT!!

The pause police are a few officers here to rid Twitter and beyond of homo thoughts and twits. Pause is a movement that started out about a month ago as a twitter page but now its more than that its a website where you can be updated with video pauses and PAUSES OF THE DAY! You can also purchase t-shirts and calenders from ww.pausepolice.com.

You can catch Officer No Homo on Sirus Radio on Saturdays with DJ Self! You can also catch him at http://www.pausepolice.com/.

Look out for upcoming celeb interviews with the Pause Police.

When I asked Officer No Homo what he thought the best PAUSE is year to date and he stated probably anything I said to DAY26 LOL!!


RT @Robert_day26: I have nothing to come to. My man !!!!!!! ?WTF Pause You can't make this shit up

Check out Officer No Homo and his cohorts at http://www.pausepolice.com/ and follow us on www.twitter.com/pausepolice and www.twitter.com/hoecop







No comments:

Post a Comment