Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Blog......

Well first off I would like to say even I can't believe I'm blogging! But lets give this a try, what the hell!!!


To give u a little information about me hmmm.....where to start! My mother calls me MS. TMI. I am recently unemployed and I am undecided on what I want to do with myself! I'm not married and I don't have any children. Although I have been in a relationship for 7 years.


Enough about me. Let's get on with the blogging........


I was inspired to do this by a couple of blog sites that I would like to give shouts out too....


WWW.GLOBAL14.COM - Jermaine Dupri's Blog Site @LTLline

Twitter.com/LTLline



Twitter.com/BKMiss


WWW.LOVEBSCOTT.COM - @LOVEBSCOTT

Twitter.com/LoveBScott


WWW.NECOLEBITCHIE.COM - @NecoleBitchie Twitter.com/NecoleBitchie


I would like to Thank You all for inspiring me to try this. Hope this goes well.



Today is National Pot Smoking Day...HAPPY 4/20 DAY JUST BLAZE


I am a Twitter fanatic. If ur on Twitter and ur not following @PausePolice u aren't tweeting! Who ever the @PausePolice are they S**T is LMBAO funny.


I would like to know what you want to hear about...what's the word going round? And any suggestions for a logo would be appreciated....


Til next time


That Damn Gemini

No comments:

Post a Comment